Leading Technology. World-Class Manufacturing.
At HN Fabric, we proudly incorporate best-in-class technology as part of our innovative approach to manufacturing. To accomplish this, we utilize state of the art machinery and equipment that accelerates production timelines while ensuring product quality.
• Features a centralized 64-bit CPU electronic control panel
• Supports 900 rpm production speeds
• Incorporates nominal reed space from 140cm to 390cm
• Designed for non-absorbent filament yarns such as acetate, nylon, polyester, and glass
• Able to carry yarns across a 48 in shed with a .1cm water jet
• Requires under 2 cubic cm per weft yarn
• Produces fabric at up to 2,000m of picks per minute
Our manufacturing process starts with raw material selection. We leverage our in-depth understanding of fabric properties to select the ideal materials for every product. Upon selection, we conduct textile testing to ensure that products meet our high quality assurance standards. We then use ring spinners to twist fibers into yarn, building strands that can be woven using our advanced air jet and water jet looms. Once we’ve built the basic structure for our products, our process deviates into multiple pathways depending on product type.